Information Regarding the Procedure
Before performing oral surgery, our staff will assess your blood pressure and ask you about any systemic disorders or known drug sensitivities you may have had in the past.
Our dentists in Gurgaon will explain the processes to you, and you will be required to sign a consent form at some point. Depending on the dentist's recommendations, you may be given medication before surgery.
Points to keep in mind:
- If you take aspirin, you should stop taking it seven days before your surgery.
- If you are using a blood-thinning medication, you should stop taking it seven days before your surgery.
- Those who suffer from Mitral Valve Prolapse (a heart condition) are required to take antibiotics one hour before the procedure.
- Oral sedation is used for this purpose.
- Please arrive at our clinic one hour before your scheduled appointment to take the medication.
- After the surgery, do not go behind the wheel.
- To administer IV sedation.
- Before your procedure, get a decent night's sleep the night before.
- It is recommended that you do not eat for 7-8 hours before your scheduled procedure. This covers any meals and liquids.
- A competent adult must accompany you to the surgery and home following the procedure.
- We recommend that you dress in loose-fitting, comfortable attire and refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes throughout your visit (for ladies). Because your blood pressure will be checked, it is recommended that you wear short-sleeved shirts.