In most cases, consultations with SmileWorkx require an appointment. Your initial evaluation will take place on your first visit to SmileWorkx. This session is intended to obtain a copy of your dental records, execute a clinical examination, perform any necessary radiographs and diagnostic castings, and discuss your treatments needs and preferences.
Please be on time for your meetings to avoid delays or interruptions to the appointment periods of other clients in the office. We would appreciate it if you could give us at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone your appointment.
Patients from other countries
SmileWorkx is committed to the following principles to give our patients with high-quality services:
- Keep our patients aware of all of the therapeutic alternatives available to them.
- Make arrangements for a consultation, surgery, and follow-up appointment at the earliest convenience.
- Make arrangements for hotel accommodations as well as any necessary services.
- Provide emergency care services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Please get in touch with us if you require assistance or advice with your arrangements.